- You must be a member in order to participate (whether by voting or submitting), period.
- You're allowed to submit up to FOUR icons each week.
- All icons must be made following livejournal regulations, with a max of 100 x 100 in pixels and under 40kb in size.
- No animated icons!
- Do not make changes to your icons unless it doesn't fit the rules/requirements.
- Icons must be newly made for each contest. (They cannot be recycled!)
- The icons should not be available for use or shared/publicly available until after voting closes and winners are revealed. Doing so will get you banned from participating in the future.
- Do not get friends to vote for you! We want this icontest to be fair.
- Don't steal any of the icons made for this icontest! If you would like to use an icon, please ask the maker first.
- You will have until Friday to submit an icon (or three!) as a comment to the current submission post.
- Once icon submissions are closed, voting will occur from Friday to Sunday and a new theme will be posted!
- Winners will be determined after voting closes on Sunday.
- Your icons must be related to that week's theme.
- Once I received your icon, I will save the file and rename it so the voters don't know who made which icon and what not.
The following is the submission format that is to be followed:
THEME NUMBER: (ONE or TWO)
Johnny's member(s)/group(s) featured:
- Vote according to what best represents the theme, not who is on the icon!
- You cannot vote for your own icons.
- You can only vote for an icon once, meaning if you voted for an icon to be either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice, you cannot vote for it again in the special category.
- Once in a while I'll be giving out a Mod's Choice award in addition to the usual four categories.
- Voting is done in comments, similar to the following format:
- Voting will be based on a point system, with 1st choice being 3 points, 2nd choice being 2 points, and 3rd choice being 1 point. For the special category, vote for what you feel best fits it. Sometimes multiple special category awards will be given out.
Submission themes, voting, results, and the banners for Weeks 001 - 100 can be found in the community memories. Later weeks can be found using tags.
drama_contest • ftisland_awards • heysay_awards
japan_abc • japan50 • japanawards
je_battle • je_design • je_graphics
jeiconchallenge • je_stamped • jent_ic
jmusic50 • jrs_awards • junno_awards
kanata_icontest • katoawards • kattun_awards
kpop_100 • leaky_sponge • maru_awards
newspeas_awards • ryo_awards • shunaday
stillness_storm • subaru_awards • supakimchi
yamapi_awards • yasu_awards
If you'd like to affiliate please go here.